Exporting from UDP to PechaMaker on Vista

This forum is a place for users to discuss how they use PechaMaker.
Problems and questions can be posted.
The information will then be available to everyone.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
evelynedechen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by evelynedechen » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:41 pm

I am using Pecha Maker in combination with UPD (so that I can import my unicode documents in Pecha Maker). It works wonderfully under XP, but I experience problems with the conversion of some letters, including the spya.

The odd thing is that if I convert my file from UDP to Pecha maker under XP, and then open the Pecha Maker under Vista, I can view the fonts properly.

Hopefully unicode will be soon supported in Pecha Maker.
And also thanks for this great application!

FWJ
Site Admin

UDP to PM (problems on Vista)

Post by FWJ » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:46 am

Hello evelynedechen,
I hope you don't mind that I moved your post to a new topic.
Thank you for all your help offline in tracking this down.

EDIT: update
This is fixed in UDP version 08.05.03
It is available on the UDP website.

When running on Vista, there was a problem moving text in a TCC font from UDP to PechaMaker. Only the 20 glyphs mentioned in the "Vista" post are affected (they were not being transferred correctly). The problem occurred whether you used Copy/Paste, RTF export, or UDP's direct to PechaMaker option. (The direct option is under the UDP File->Pecha menu item or by pressing Shift+Ctrl+P).

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable