Extra Space in Annotation Dialog Boxes

This forum is a place for users to discuss how they use PechaMaker.
Problems and questions can be posted.
The information will then be available to everyone.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FWJ
Site Admin

Extra Space in Annotation Dialog Boxes

Post by FWJ » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:20 am

Microsoft has fixed the problem that causes extra space to appear after Tibetan vowels in the Annotation dialog boxes.

If you install Service Pack 4 on Win2K, or Service Pack 2 on XP, the RichEdit Control .dll file will be updated.
Yipee. No more confusing blank space.
Last edited by FWJ on Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

tibetguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Space went away

Post by tibetguy » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:33 pm

I was having the same problem, and it did go away when I got the new service pack installed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:59 pm

I can not seem to even get a letter Tib or Eng to post in these setings does anyone know why. when I paste it comes out on the pecha-text????

Bj Lhundrup

FWJ
Site Admin

Post by FWJ » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:32 am

It is not possible to type characters directly in the Annotation dialog boxes.
Go to the main edit window and type the characters you want, and use Ctrl+C to copy the characters.
Then go to the Annotation dialog and use Ctrl+V to paste the characters in the text field.
You can only use the Delete and Backspace keys and Copy/Paste to edit text fields on the Annotation dialog.
Press the Apply button when the annotation text is the way you want it.

I'm not quit sure of your question.
Does this answer your question?

Bj Lhundrup

Post by Bj Lhundrup » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:09 am

that did it thank you so very much...

Does anyone wish to share the texts they have made so far???
I have many and would love to see others works