Getting hint colors when printing with version 1.9

This forum is a place for users to discuss how they use PechaMaker.
Problems and questions can be posted.
The information will then be available to everyone.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FWJ
Site Admin

Getting hint colors when printing with version 1.9

Post by FWJ » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:21 am

This topic was split off from a post by Bj in the topic "Annotation text and Template (.pxt) files"
Bj wrote:If I open a new PMfile and I dont change all the page colors to black, then they will print as the display color. Can you make it print in the default color of black as before unless we choose other wise?
Ah, I see it. Good catch Bj, I'll fix this in the next version.
The default should be to print using the color selected for each page type (which defaults to black).
In version 1.9 I mistakenly print the hint colors if Display Hint Colors is enabled.

The workaround is to disable hint colors before printing by unchecking the Pecha->Display Hint Colors menu item.

Sorry about that. I'll fix it.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable