How to configure pechas with longitudinal direction?

This forum is a place for users to discuss how they use PechaMaker.
Problems and questions can be posted.
The information will then be available to everyone.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dave
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to configure pechas with longitudinal direction?

Post by Dave » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:43 pm

Hi All

Now it is possible to write Tibetan with the coresponding translation in my word program and with copy and past put it into the Peachas.
This is possible because i did transform my word program some time ago and added one more feature, Tibetan with Wylie.

But how can i produce longitudinal pechas with the Pecha program?
Couldn't find the corresponding button in order to configure.

best wishes Dave

FWJ
Site Admin

longitudinal Pecha (setting Landscape mode)

Post by FWJ » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:08 pm

Hello Dave,
I think you are asking how to set the paper orientation so the width will be more than the length. To do that you use the File>Page and Printer Setup menu item to open the Page Setup dialog. Look for the Orientation control and set it for Landscape.

Does this answer your question?
Cheers, fwj

DAVE
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: longitudinal Pecha (setting Landscape mode)

Post by DAVE » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:00 pm

FWJ wrote:Hello Dave,
Look for the Orientation control and set it for Landscape.

Does this answer your question?
Cheers, fwj

Yes thank you very much, i was looking for the Landscape orientation.

Thanks again!