Printing double sided pecha

This forum is a place for users to discuss how they use PechaMaker.
Problems and questions can be posted.
The information will then be available to everyone.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeffchwu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is it possible?

Post by jeffchwu » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:48 am

Could PechaMaker print page as bellow?

For example: if 3 pages of pecha can print in one page
Just print 1,3,5 page on first page, and 6,4,2 on second
So we can only cut the page into 3 page then it become 3 standard pecha

For example: if 4 pages of pecha can print in one page
Just print 1,3,5,7 page on first page, and 8,6,4,2 on second

FWJ
Site Admin

Printing double sided pecha

Post by FWJ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:26 am

Hi Jeff,
If I understand your request, PechaMaker already does this.
Use the Pecha->Placement Controls menu item to set the "Pecha Pages per Sheet" to 3;
then click Print and select "Odd Pecha Pages Only" to get 1, 3, 5
then click Print again and select "Even Pecha Pages Only" with the "Enable Rotation" box checked to get 6, 4, 2
(if you do not check the Rotation box you will get 2, 4, 6).

You can print this on two sheets of paper or you can put the same piece of paper back in the printer to get double sided pecha. Remember to turn the paper upside down. If you are careful to set the sheet straight when you put it back in the printer, the front and back pecha box lines will align fairly well.

NOTE: in version 1.7 there is a bug which sometimes stops the last odd page from printing.
For example if you have 13 pecha pages set for 3 pages per sheet and you print "odd only" you will only get 2 sheets containing 1,3,5 and 7,9,11; page 13 will not be printed. You have to print again and ask for just page 13 . This will be fixed in 1.8.

Does this get you what you want?

jeffchwu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TKS

Post by jeffchwu » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:26 am

Yes! I just like this function.
Sorry, because my windows is Chinese version, I cannot use PechaMaker now.