Sharing Text

This forum is a place for users to discuss how they use PechaMaker.
Problems and questions can be posted.
The information will then be available to everyone.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BJ Lhundrup
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sharing Text

Post by BJ Lhundrup » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:12 am

I would like to see if there are people that wish to share their work so far. As I very much enjoy share my with others. If this is not why we do this work then what for...

Please maybe we can start by making lists of what we are willing to share.

Bj

FWJ
Site Admin

Sharing Texts

Post by FWJ » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:38 am

I agree, it would be nice to share texts and have more to study.
It might also be helpful to see different pecha layouts that others have created.
Examples are a great way to see what can be done.

Please post your comments on this and post lists of what you have.
If there is more interest I can add a web page to download texts that people are willing to share.

(I think there is a modification I can make to this forum to allow users to attach a file to a message.
I will look into this.)

fwj

BJLhundrup
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by BJLhundrup » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:52 pm

My list of pecha:

Konchog Chidu by Jatson Nyingpo (Eng)
Sangthig Phurba by Chogyur Lingpa (Tib)
Thrinlay Nyingpo by Chogyur Lingpa (Tib)
Sadhana of MahaSukhavati (Tib-Eng)
Dukngal Rangdrol by Jigme Lingpa (Tib)
Troma Ngakmo by Dudjom Rinpoche (Tib)

I also have many I have not finished, like the whole set dharmapala for the Longchen Nyingthig. And then a lot of word file after the spelling is check will be turned into pecha.

I really really hope people feel like sharing. There is a Khenpo from the Gonpa next to my in Swyambhu that has offered a lot of pecha for free down load in PDF. However I do not believe it is this pecha program he is using. Look under Chochod...

http://www.leksheyling.org

BJ Lhundrup

Post by BJ Lhundrup » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:58 pm

a few more I got finish last night are:

Small sampa lhundrupma by Do Khyentse yeshe dorje (Tib&Eng)
Excellent Path to Enlightenemtn by Khyentse Wangpo (Tib&Eng)
12 deeds of the Buddha monlam (Tib)

Did you see all the views we got last night, I hope that means people will share!!!!

Bj Lhundrup

Post by Bj Lhundrup » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:19 am

I have not had the spelling check yet however I have finished two more very very good texts.

Song of Encouragement to Read Dzod Dun of
Kunkhyen Longchen Rabjam by Patrul Rinpoche
and
A Brilliant Sun, Chod Jug Gom Rim by Patrul Rinpoche
Khepa Shri Gyalpo--Three Words Striking the Vital Point by Patrul Rinpoche